Wednesday, January 9, 2008

$22 Well Spent

Pro Sex Stories

My girlfriend and I decided to catch a movie. We sat down and to our surprise there was nobody there. She didn't waste any time...she unzipped my jeans and put her hand down there and started to stroke my cock. At this point it was kind of hard to pay any attention to the movie because she was just so damn good at giving the hand job.

After she got my cock fully hard, I lifted up her skirt and put her warm pussy on my cock. She started to bounce up and down so fast that my cock kept coming out of her. Every time that happened, she stroked it some more then put it back in her very wet pussy.

After about 10 minutes of riding my cock, she got up and leaned over the seat in front, with her firm, tight booty in front of me. I got up and put my cock in her pussy from behind, and at that point she started to get into it, moaning loud. This was the best position because I actually got to watch some of the movie.

After awhile she couldn't take it anymore and I didn't have a condom on. I was going to cum, so she sat me down and took my cock in her mouth and took all my load. It was well worth the $22 dollars for the movie.

Pro Sex Stories

2 comments:

Collier said...

Wow what nice time you have spended with your girl friend.Sex Chat

Unknown said...

Wow very nice thing you have shared thank you for it.Phone sex