Friday, January 25, 2008

Cherry Popping Memory

Pro Sex Stories

We were both virgins and we had been going out for about a month. I went over to her house for tea one night, and she was groping my leg and balls underneath the table. After tea, she whispered in my ear, "Shall we go walk to dog?" I agreed and we left. Just to make sure, I got a condom out of my motorbike.

We went on our walk and got about 10 minutes away from the house. She whispered in my ear, "I want you now." She was gagging for it! She took me to a marquee that is normally used in the daytime for clay pigeon shooting. We lit some candles to lighten up the situation. There were chairs and tables to use.

I got undressed and my cock was already throbbing. I took her top off, and her trousers. She was wearing a black bra and some hot panties. I got the bra off first and revealed her big hard-nippled breasts. My cock went rock hard. She saw and knelt down in front of me, and took my member right into her mouth and gave me one hell of a blow job.

I stopped her before I came, and said, "Your turn." She said, "No, I want you inside me now!" I pulled down her panties to reveal her wet mound. She stood there for a few seconds whilst I pulled on the condom. Then she positioned herself on top of me on the chair, and held my cock in her hand to guide me in. She slowly lowered herself on and took half my member. It felt so good. She was wet, warm and tight. But I wanted the whole thing in her, so as a surprise I thrust the last few inches into her. She moaned so much.

We sat there for a few seconds looking into each others eyes, then she started. Slowly at first she started to bounce and engulf my cock, her breasts bouncing up and down. I lightly stroked her nipples and she still bounced with her eyes closed, moaning. I stopped her, and told her to get off and lie down in the grass. I mounted her and with one thrust was right inside her. I started slowly then sped up, but I didn't enjoy it and neither did she.

We got up, tried doggy, but she didn't like that either, so we went back to our first position. She lowered herself down again, but when she raised herself up, I thrust into her. This felt so good. In the end she took over and rode me hard, I said, "I'm coming," in her ear, and she screamed, "So am I!" she moaned and screamed so much and at the same time I spurt my cum all in her tight virgin pussy.

We sat in each others arms for a few minutes, and then got dressed. We realized what the time was and headed home. We kissed all the way home and when we got back I fingered her pussy under her jeans and fondled her pert nipples under her bra. Her parents were none the wiser about what had just happened!

Unfortunately I am no longer with her. I found out she was using me for sex before she went to college. She dumped me 4 weeks later in a text sent by her friend. What a cow! But the memory of our wild passionate evening of cherry popping will always be a happy one.


528. Man's Story: Pleasure Cruise (2/13/06)

I bumped into gal who I had only known before casually, downtown dancing one summer night. The next day she came up to my place and ended up staying for dinner. I live on Lake Michigan and I've got aircraft landing lights mounted underwater on my pontoon boat so you can see the bottom in 25' of water - cheap thrills. The water is clean and clear and I'll drink it if I'm out swimming or canoeing.

Anyway, after dinner and a few more drinks we took the boat out to go for a late night boat ride. I shut off the engine and let the boat drift. It was a calm night with no wind and a beautiful star-lit sky. We were in about 15' of water and I convinced her to go for a night swim after I switched on the underwater lights. She peeled her dress off and she dove in first and I quickly followed. The water was cold but not too bad after I caught my breath. I swam over to her to warm up and started kissing her while I held onto the swim ladder.

After fingering her I was able to slide it in as I sucked her tits and grabbed her ass to keep my cock from slipping out, while trying to hold on to the swim ladder and trying to keep my head above water. Lots of work... She was digging it too, but the water was getting to be a bit too cold. She climbed up the ladder first and I followed her with my tongue in her ass. She landed on the bench seat and I went down on her pussy for a while. The taste of her and the lake water was great! After making her cum, I stood up and drove my cock into her wet box. She was going crazy and I shot my wad when she started cumming again.

After we caught our breath, we put on some warm clothes and headed back to the dock. It was quite a night to remember - beautiful night sky and the taste of her mixed with the sweet fresh water of the Big Lake. We ended up in bed and I gave her ass some more attention with my tongue and cock. She loved it as much as I did, and it ended up being a long hot night. The next morning she started talking about a LTR with me and I told her I wasn't looking for that at this point in my life. She got pissed off and told me I had not followed her rules of intimacy. I laughed and said "I don't even know what your rules of intimacy are, so how can you be pissed at me for breaking them?" Women - go figure.

Pro Sex Stories

No comments: