Sunday, January 6, 2008

Masturbating Maid

Pro Sex Stories

I work as an electrician and was called to fit some emergency roof lights on a fire escape at an office. The work had to be done during off hours due to the noise of the drills and loss of power to some offices. It was just after 6:30 pm and I was on the roof getting ready to work when I went for a walk along the roof where I was due to place the lights. I was made aware that nobody was working on site except the cleaning staff. I recall I was passing a small window that was pretty low down and you needed to get on the floor to look through it. The window was to room I can only describe as a First Aid room or something.

I carried on with what I was doing and as I passed by the little window again I saw a young chubby woman inside cleaning out a drawer. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. What I was about to witness blew me for six. She was unaware that I could see her and she undid her jeans and stuck her hands down her front. She propped herself against a cabinet as she fingered herself. I couldn't believe it.

She then pulled her jeans around her ankles and mounted a mop handle and proceeded to ride the handle with pure pleasure. She then inserted a bulbous object up her arse. She was at it for ages and I wanked right there and then. I know she didn't see me because I asked to see the room to check a breaker and the window had a black mesh type material over it (a converted air vent). She seemed to do this routine on a regular basis at more less the same time every night. I made the job last me a couple of weeks.

Pro Sex Stories

No comments: