Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Reunited and It Feels So Good

Pro Sex Stories

It was my ten-year high school reunion. I didn't really want to go because of ex-girlfriends who were going to be there, but two buddies of mine convinced me to go. I show up on my own with no date, say hello to everyone, chat with the exes, have a few drinks.

I noticed a gorgeous woman with incredible legs and big round breasts in a little silver sequined dress talking to some former classmates. I wondered what lucky bastard from my class brought her to the reunion. Not long after first noticing her, she looked my way and our eyes met. She gave me a big smile and came immediately over to me, saying “HI!” and giving me a big hug. After an awkward moment I then knew exactly who she was – a gal from my class whom I was always friendly with at school but never really hung out with and never kept in contact with. But she did not look the same. She got a nose job, boob job, lost weight and was tanned up nicely.

We hit it off and a half a dozen drinks later we are driving to go get “coffee”. Next stop is her apartment. We hit the door and immediately start kissing passionately. She got me so hot so fast that I had a huge erection and we hadn’t even taken our coats off. I pushed her up against the wall and raised her little silver dress up and dropped to my knees. She pulled my head into her crotch and I pulled down her hot, wet panties and began tonguing and kissing her clit. She was moaning and grinding on my face and told me that she had wanted me for so long.

We went into the bedroom and stripped immediately. I pulled her bra down just under her breasts and it unleashed the most beautiful pair of round breasts, which were equally tanned as the rest of her body. I was in heaven. I squeezed and sucked her tits and then she pushed me back and grabbed my rock hard cock. She gave me the most incredible blow job while caressing my balls.

After drinking I usually take a long time to cum, but it seemed like only a few seconds before I came bursting out into her mouth as she oozed the load back out onto my cock. She went to the bathroom and when she came back we had incredible sex for the next several hours.

Over the next two weeks we had great sex night after night. Unfortunately we had little in common, as it turned out, and we eventually stopped speaking and I moved to New York. I just hope we’re both still available at our 15 year reunion.

Pro Sex Stories

No comments: