Sunday, January 6, 2008

Pool Boy

Pro Sex Stories

was a new employee at the pool in our town. I had become a lifeguard there mainly because I really liked this one girl that worked there. One day I went for a little workout swim while she was working. She kept staring over at me, and I tried to put on a show for her by swimming really fast and stuff.

Anyway, when I finally got out of the pool, I felt great. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized how sculpted I was getting and hoped that she had noticed. When I got in the shower, I was thinking about her and I began to fantasize a little about her joining me. Soon I was getting hard. I was embarrassed at first, but there was no one else there - the place was dead that day. So it pulled it out of my swim trunks and started jacking off to the fantasies of her.

Within a few minutes, I heard some noise and quickly tried to stuff it back in my swim trunks, but I didn't have enough time. I was totally humiliated to find it was her. I stammered an apology, and she looked embarrassed as well, but she came over to me and slid her hands around my waist and started rubbing up against it. She was getting totally soaked in the shower.

She pulled my swimsuit down and just started sucking away, finishing the job that I had started. It was so wet and warm, and I came in like a minute. Then just like that, she smiled at me and left the shower, her break over. Since then we've been spending our "breaks" together quite often.

Pro Sex Stories

No comments: