Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Getting Down to Business

Pro Sex Stories

About 10 years ago I attended an annual business meeting. There were sales reps from all over the country. During one of the mass assemblies I stepped out and went into the stairwell for a breather. Another man was out there and we got to talking. He was just as bored as I was. He was not very good looking, but through his suit you could tell he had a great body.

For some strange reason I told him I was in the mood for a good fuck. He looked surprised at first, then asked if he could help me out. Without saying a word, I took off my heels and pulled off my pantyhose and panties. He quickly took off his jacket and unbuckled his pants. I crouched in front of him and put his big fat cock into my mouth. I sucked on him and licked his swollen balls. I felt his dick get harder in my mouth. I stuck my finger up my pussy as I took his dick into the back of my throat.

He lifted me up by my hair and turned me around. He bent me over the rail and fucked me hard from behind. He brought his hand to my clit and began rubbing it. He whispered in my ear, asking if this was a good fuck. I could barely answer "Yes" because he was so good. He made me cum right there in the stairwell. He kept pounding into me and all my cum juices started running down my leg.

He pulled out of me and told me to sit on the steps. He leveled his cock at my face and I sucked on his juiced up cock with my scent all over it. As I sucked him I caressed his butt and I slipped an index finger up his ass. He groaned, "Yeah baby, that's it," and he came in my mouth. I swallowed every drop.

I told him my room number and he came later that night. We spent the next 4 nights fucking. Our last night was the best. I let him fuck me up the ass. We never asked for names or where we were from. I still attend the annual meetings hoping to meet up with him. Although I'm married now, I would like to tell him that he is still the best fuck.

Pro Sex Stories

No comments: