Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Off to a Roaring Start

Pro Sex Stories

My girlfriend (at that time) and I were dating for about 6 months. I wanted to have sex, but she wouldn't until I turned 18. On my birthday, I lost my virginity to her. It completely amazed me the way my hard cock felt in her nice wet juicy pussy. It didn't last long before we both had came.

The next day we went to my work and were so horny we were going to have sex in my car, but one of my friends pulled up next to us, before we started. Her and him were hungry and wanted McDonald's. He took his car and we followed him, and on the way there she gave me road head. We arrived and I wanted her to keep doing it so I could pull up to the window to pay the guy while she was sucking me, but she was too shy and stopped after I ordered her food.

Two days later was Thanksgiving and we began to get more sexual with every passing day. While my parents were home, I'd go out while she smoked a cigarette. When we got outside, I started grabbing her tits and sucking on her nipples to make them hard. She got horny really quick and we did it on the front lawn for 30 minutes. I was afraid my parents would come out and see us, but they never did. Later that night, after dinner, she went to have another cigarette and we did it in the back of the house, right by the sliding door. We ended up having sex 12 times in the one week. I always knew I was a nympho. One of my greatest Thanksgiving moments.

Pro Sex Stories

No comments: