Sunday, January 6, 2008

Big Love

Pro Sex Stories

I was walking out of a concert with a crowd of people when the group in front of me caught my eye. A guy was walking with his arm around a woman, who I assumed to be his girlfriend, with another girl walking with them on his other side. The couple were kissing and grabbing each other's asses while we walked. Then, to my indignation, the guy grabs the other woman's ass while still kissing the first. I'm thinking what a jerk he is, hitting on the other girl while his woman's drunk!

This keeps on as we reach the parking lot. By this time he's gone from kissing the first woman to kissing the other. I didn't know what to think, but I sure was enjoying the show! I lost sight of them when my group reached our cars. I was sitting in my car waiting for my boyfriend, when up on a grassy hill in front of me, I spot the the threesome laying out a blanket. The two girls sat on either side of the man. He would go back and forth kissing the girls. He was spending so much time with one that the other lay back on the blanket.

About this time I realized the guy knew I was watching them and was staring straight at me! It was making me so hot, I couldn't help but reach under my skirt and start fingering my wet pussy! He continued kissing one girl while he fingered the other one. He had the other lay back too, and had his fingers in each girl's pussy, looking straight at me the whole time.

I was ready to explode when my boyfriend finally got in the car. He was happy to sit back and watch me finish, wondering what the hell got into me! I didn't want to share my little secret, so I told him to start driving. I sucked his cock until he came, while he was driving. When we got home we fucked like rabbits. I never saw those people again, but I will never forget their show!

Pro Sex Stories

No comments: