Sunday, January 6, 2008

Tongue Time

Pro Sex Stories

The first time I ever had a tongue touch my pussy, my parents were both at work and I was dating a guy that was 23. I was always horny it seemed. He would just barely rub against me and my pussy would start to drip. I was sitting on the pool table in our game room, trying to stop him from winning the game of pool we were playing, teasing him and trying to get some attention. He kept telling me to stop or I'd regret it. Which, of course, was exactly what I wanted.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me just to the edge of the pool table, with my ass hanging off the edge. In one swift movement, he had my legs spread wide, my skirt raised up and his mouth against my panties, completely covering my pussy lips and breathing his warm breath against my now soaking panties. It was the most incredible feeling I'd ever felt. He had touched my pussy one other time but it was only for a few minutes and I became embarrassed or scared, so I stopped him.

This time was different. I was so ready to have my pussy taken care of. He kept his mouth against my panties, then slowly I felt his tongue pushing against my lips, rubbing my pussy through the soft cotton material. I moaned, spread my legs as wide as I could and pushed my warm wet cunt into his face, wanting him to rip my panties off and tongue fuck me. He kept me this way, with my panties on and his lips pressed against my pussy, for what seemed an eternity but was probably 15 or 20 minutes, just stimulating me to the point of orgasm then backing off and breathing warmly against me.

Finally, with my hips raised in the air, he pulled my panties down, spread my legs even wider and sucked my pussy lips into his mouth. After teasing me for several minutes, I felt his fingers spreading me open, and his tongue press into my cunt hole. It was such an amazing feeling, his tongue swirling all around inside of me, pushing against me, fucking me like a nimble, little cock. He tongue fucked me till I was breathless, then removed his tongue, turned me over and spread my ass cheeks. I didn't have a chance to be embarrassed. His tongue was sliding all along my asshole, pushing against it, making me so wet. I pushed back against his tongue, wanting to feel him inside me, wanting some kind of release. That's when he pulled me off the pool table and to the floor with him.

Laying on his back, he pulled my pussy right over his tongue and began tongue fucking me fast and furious, with my hips grinding my cunt down onto his tongue. He pulled his tongue out and deftly made his way to my clit, licking and sucking. God, it felt so amazing. I could feel my orgasm coming, like a thousand bees buzzing toward an urgent destination, his tongue sucking and licking at my clit, his fingers pumping in and out of my swollen pussy. I came so hard on his face, quivering and contracting around his fingers. When my orgasm finally subsided, he lay me gently on my back and continued to suck and lick gently on my pussy, till I was begging him to fuck me. Needless to say, the first tongue I had in my pussy was followed shortly thereafter with the first cock. It was an amazing day I'll never forget!

Pro Sex Stories

No comments: