Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Friend Need Sex

Pro Sex Stories

I had just broken up with my boyfriend and I was feeling really low about myself. So I decided to give my mate a call, who I had fancied for ages (and I mean ages!). He was surprised to hear that I had finished with my boyfriend and we arranged to meet up. He met me in town and we decided to go to his house (I had never been there before) and he was showing me around. We decided to sit in his bedroom and listen to some music as his aunt was downstairs.

We were talking about what had happened between me and my very recent ex and I started crying. He looked shocked and he came over to me and gave me a big hug and told me it would be alright. Then he leaned over and kissed me, which came as a shock, as I never knew he felt that way about me. I felt a sudden urge to kiss him passionately back. We laid down on his bed and he was on top of me. I reached down and undid his belt and pulled his jeans off (one handed I might add!!) while we were still kissing. He pulled away from me and then pulled off his t-shirt and revealed the most amazing body. I pulled my top and my bra off and revealed my 34DD (real) breasts. He was immediately erect and he started to suck on them, while he moved his hand downwards to my wet pussy.

He started playing with my clit and fingering me. I whispered in his ear that I wanted him to fuck me like I had never been fucked before. And he did! It was amazing! I came 4 times, all in different positions. First he was on top of me and then we switched so that I was on top of him, riding him like a bull. Then we spooned for a little while and then he bent me over his desk and fucked me deep and hard. I came in all four positions and on the last time he came with me. It was amazing and we both collapsed down onto the bed.

I got dressed and went into the bathroom to clean myself up and we went downstairs. His aunt gave us a look which we interpreted as she knew what we had been up to, but we quickly left the house. It was amazing that day, but we never repeated it (much to his disliking!). It has remained our little secret and I just had to tell someone! I feel a lot better now I have got it out in the open!

Pro Sex Stories

No comments: