Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Final Boarding Fuck

Pro Sex Stories

I was in transit, back from a few weeks of traveling in Bali. I was waiting in the Jakarta airport, which is always chaotic and hectic. As I was waiting for my backpack, hung over and sad that the travel adventures were over, someone starts talking to me with an American accent. I turned around to find a beautiful tanned jet-black-haired tattooed surfer. He reminded me of a Dave Navarro type - like a badass rock star with a beautiful face. We shared our stories and laughed at the irritation of waiting and waiting, as everything takes forever in the Jakarta airport.

We both had different flights to catch within a few hours so we got something to eat...and walked to our boarding gates and said our goodbyes awkwardly. Within seconds of parting, I felt a strong hand reach for my arm and pull me over to the cleaning room near the bathrooms. He began kissing me, and slid a hand under my shirt, unhooked my bra. As things got steamy, he pushed me up against the wall and pulled out a condom from his bag. Yes, he had a condom on him!

It was quick as I was already dripping and he was licking my swollen tits. He pumped into me hard and I could feel my ass sliding against the furniture behind us, hoping things would not topple over us in the hot, stuffy room. Soon after, we pulled up our pants, and said our goodbyes again. This time, I made it to the airplane and passed out beautifully the way you do after good sex...on my way home.

Pro Sex Stories

No comments: