Sunday, January 6, 2008

That Was Some Talk

Pro Sex Stories

We were at a YMCA for my high school girlfriend’s post prom. She whispers that she is horny and drags me to a stairwell and puts my hand in her shorts. She was so wet it was like she had been masturbating for hours. She then started to jerk me off. All this while people are walking within feet of the door.

Soon we moved to the basement of the stairwell and she ripped off my shorts and started giving me head. I was so excited from the thrill of getting caught. She was so turned on that I stopped her while she was giving me head. I picked her up and moved her shorts aside and started fucking her against the wall. We then moved into the doggie position.

She started playing with my balls and that is when we both came. We must have been kind of loud because as we both pulled our clothes on, a chaperone started coming down the stairs and found us down there. He asked what we were doing and all we could say was "talking." That was some talk!!!

Pro Sex Stories

No comments: